02 junho 2005

Wishlist

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off,
I wish I was a sacrifice that somehow still lived on,
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on,
The christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top.
I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me,
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good,
I wish I was the full moon shining off a camaro’s hood

I wish I was an alien, at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on,
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on,
I wish I was the verb to trust and never let you down.

I wish...
I wish...
I guess it never stops,
Stop

Pearl Jam
"Yield"

Gosto particularmente desta, ouço-a muito, consola-me e por isso a convidei a entrar.

São 01.21 e podia estar melhor.

Sem comentários: